Directions to next Oracle User Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Here's a link to a map for finding the Energen
      Corporate building, the location of the next Oracle
      user group event:

      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=605+Richard+Arrington+Jr+Blvd+North,+Birmingham,+Alabama+35203&spn=0.024846,0.038405&hl=en

      (Note: If you want to see something neat, click on the
      "Hybrid" button on the top right side of the map.)