bouncing email addresses - help needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 1:06 PM
      I'm attaching a file that contains email addresses
      that are on our CAOUG announcements mailing list, but
      they are now bouncing. If you recognize any of these
      and have a more recent address, please send it my way.
      I'll send out an invitation to the new address and
      the person will have an opportunity to re-subscribe if
      they want.

      Thanks.
      Jim

      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile