[caoug-announce] Oracle Support Presentation

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 1999
      Mike Carter of Oracle Support Services has made his presentation slides
      available and they are posted on
      http:\\www.freedrive.com

      Mike's presentation focused on how to make the most of the TAR process and
      new electronic processes that are in place to assist you with your support
      needs. He shared some insider secrets with us that can make our lives a lot
      easier when it comes to using Oracle support.

      Just use the username "caoug" and the password "caoug" to access the site.

      When you logon there will be a section on the left where you can initiate a
      download. Click on the folder called "presentations", select the checkbox
      beside the file called "Support_Seminar.ppt" and then click on the
      "Download" button.

      #########
      NOTE
      #########

      Mike Carter has also told me that he is willing to visit any of your sites
      and do his presentation for any group of 2 or more. This was an excellent
      presentation and if you didn't see it, I would recommend you contact Mike to
      schedule a time. His email address is mailto:emcarter@...

      205/970-5955
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        Oracle Support Presentation

        The presentation slides from the Oracle support presentation at the last CAOUG meeting can be found at:
                www.freedrive.com

        The username/password is:
                caoug/caoug

        Click on the "presentations" folder and download the "Support_Seminar.zip" file.

        If you need insider secrets about how to escalate your support issues, this will be an excellent source.