[caoug-announce] Meeting Facilities

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 3:01 PM
      I you have a meeting facility that would accomodate 30-40 people and you'd
      be willing to schedule it for a future Central Alabama Oracle User Group
      meeting, please let me know. The meetings are on the 3rd Thursday of each
      month and the room would need to be reserved from 11 am - 1:30 pm. At this
      time we are scheduling locations for Aug, Sep, Oct, and Nov.

      Thanks in advance,

      Jim Hill
      205/970-5955