topics of interest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Please send me your top 2 topics you'd like to see
      addressed in an upcomming Oracle user group event.
      We're working on planning our meetings for the next
      few months and we want to make sure we focus on the
      topics you need most.

      Topics can come from several different areas: Oracle
      development issues, Oracle apps, database topics,
      navigating the Oracle business relationship, etc.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail