upcoming activities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 3:46 PM
      The CAOUG leadership group is getting ready to meet to
      do some brain storming about the activities for our
      group for the next several months. If you have ideas
      that you'd like to see implemented, please feel free
      to send me an email and we'll discuss them at our next
      leadership meeting.

      Also, if you are interested in working as part of the
      leadership team to serve the user group, please send
      me an email.

      http://mail.yahoo.com