Oracle Classes in Huntsville

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      Hello,

      Due to the great success from the first set of
      classes in Huntsville, we are looking at adding the
      five classes below to the schedule for this summer if
      we get enough demand. Please contact me if you or
      anyone you know is interested in attending these
      classes this summer (June- Aug). If we get enough
      demand, we will put the classes on the schedule. All
      input and feedback is appreciated. Please feel free
      to forward this to anyone else that might be looking
      for local Oracle Training. Thank you.

      > - Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I (5
      days) -

      > - Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II (5
      days) -

      > - Oracle Database 10g: New Features for
      Administrators (5 days) -

      > - Oracle Application Server 10g: Administration I (5
      days) -

      > - Oracle Application Server 10g: Administration II
      ((5 days)

      Sincerely,

      Shamil Salah
      Oracle Education