Fwd: [caoug-discuss] Postponed event: ORACLE President @ 9/17 event in Birmin...

  • jfordhill@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      In a message dated 9/15/2004 12:02:49 PM Central Daylight Time, curtis_palmer@... writes:
      Hurricane Ivan Douses Event
      but won't dampen our Entrepreneurial Spirit!

      The speaking engagement featuring ORACLE president Charles Phillips,
      scheduled by the Birmingham Venture Club for this coming Friday,
      September 17, HAS BEEN POSTPONED due to the expected torrential
      hurricane conditions on Thursday and Friday this week.  There are
      also no hotel rooms in Birmingham for our traveling guests due to
      evacuees from the Gulf coast seeking inland shelter in our region.

      We will make an updated posting as soon as the Birmingham Venture
      Club has set a new date for the event.

      If you have already prepaid for your attendance, please contact
      Kellie Harper at the Birmingham Regional Chamber of Commerce --
      205.241.8110 or kharper@... -- to arrange for a
      refund.