Opportunity to host meeting with President

  • jfordhill@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 4:18 AM
      We have an excellent opportunity to host a meeting with the President of Oracle on September 16 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm.  But in order to do this, we have to determine the level of interest ASAP.  If you would be willing and able to bring or send someone from your company who has a major impact on database purchasing decisions (i.e. IT Director, Technology Manager, CIO, CFO, etc.) please reply back to this message today or tomorrow and let us know how many you think you could bring to the meeting.

      See details below...