Guidelines for writing book reviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 3:43 PM
      Did you know that our Oracle user group can get books
      for you to review and keep? If your book budget is
      running short, this is a good way to earn the books
      you need.

      Please let me know if you have a book that you'd like
      to earn by doing a review. It doesn't matter who the
      publisher is or the technology related topic, just let
      me know what your interested in and I'll try to get
      it.

      I've included a couple of links below that will help
      you as you write your reviews.

      Peace,
      Jim Hill

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail