Today's Door Prize

  • jfordhill@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2004
      Today's door prize is Oracle 9i Instant PL/SQL Scripts from Oracle Press (complete with CD with scripts).  I'd love to have this book.  It sure looks like it has a lot of useful ideas.  It's a $50 value.

      See you at the meeting.

      Jim

      March CAOUG Meeting
      (Please help us get a count by RSVP'ing)

      Oracle Database 10g: SQL New Features

      - presented by Arman Rawls

      DATE: Thursday, March 18th
      TIME: 11:30 am
      PLACE: EnteGreat
      LUNCH: Bring your own or pick up something on the way
      RSVP REQUIRED: Yes

      DIRECTIONS

      EnteGreat University is on the first floor of the 1900
      building at International Park, just off I-459 on
      Acton Road.
      There is a hot link to a map at
      http://www.entegreat.com/eg_contactus.htm

      Presentation Overview

      This presentation will cover some of the most useful new SQL features
      available with Oracle Database 10g.  Look for more details in a follow-up
      message.

      Presenter's Bio

      Arman Rawls is a Senior DBA with over 10 years
      experience working with Oracle databases and optimizations,
      data warehouses, programming tools, and UNIX system
      administration. He is Oracle 7.3, 8.0. 8i, and
      9i certified. He has contributed to the writing of
      third party Oracle training manuals, taught in-house Oracle
      training, and is a speaker at various Oracle user
      groups throughout the US. Arman is currently employed with
      Source Medical in Birmingham, AL.