Fwd: Oracle Collaboration Suite Briefing and Wine Tasting Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      I've attached an announcement for some other Oracle
      related events in our area next week that you may want
      to take advantage of.

      ------------------------
      Reminder
      ------------------------

      Don't forget to RSVP by replying to this email if you
      plan on attending the CAOUG event next Thursday. It
      should be a great meeting. I hope to see you all
      there.

      Regards,
      Jim

      Here's a summary of the CAOUG meeting:

      Presented by Michael Ault, Senior Technical Management

      Consultant, TUSC

      DATE: Thursday, February 19th
      TIME: 11:30 am
      PLACE: Samford University Planetarium
      LUNCH: Provided by TUSC
      RSVP REQUIRED: Yes (we need to get an accurate count
      for lunch)

      ###
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html