FW: New Orleans South Central Oracle Users Group Roadshow
- -----Original Message-----
From: Jenny Roach [mailto:jroach4@...]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 7:42 AM
To: President@...; rmorelan@...; michael.mcbride@...; jtrifile@...; Hill, Jim; sbailey@...; gordon.bordelon@...; jennifer@...
Subject: New Orleans South Central Oracle Users Group RoadshowCould you please forward this information to your members.SCOUG will be holding it's 1 day Road Show in New Orleans this Friday Nov 1st. Information is below and also on our web-site at www.scoug.orgThanks you for your help.
You are invited to South Central Oracle Users Group Roadshow!
The Roadshow is a mini-conference presented in three South Central Regional cities.
Orleans - November 1, 2002
- Each meeting is one-day and will start at 9:00 a.m. and finish about 5:00 p.m. Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack will be provided.
There are three Oracle focus areas (Applications, Database and Tools) of presentations at each city. The following is a sample of focus area presentations (visit Roadshow Web site for presentation abstracts):
Applications R11i Workshops
- Maintenance and Patching
- Re-implement vs. Upgrade
- Upgrade Methodology
- System Assessment
- Overall Upgrade Process
- Reducing the Upgrade window
- Oracle Database Volume and File System Layout Best Practices - Customizations, patches, upgrades and setups; managing change at e-business speed
- Advanced SQL Application Tuning: Find the Needle in a Haystack
- Optimizing Oracle Server Performance on LINUX
- Successful Dimensional Modeling of Very Large Data Warehouses
- Designing and Developing Practical Code Components Using Oracle Designer 6i
- Web Services
Part 1 - Integration of Applications using Web Services
Part 2 - Untangling Web Services
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Copyright © 2002, Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.
[ Privacy Statement ]Jenny Roach
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.