Books to review

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 6:44 AM
      If you see any job related book(s) you'd like to review at either of the following 2 sites, let us know and we'll try to get it for our book review program.  Please contact Jan Jones (mailto:JJones@...) with any requests.

      http://www.oreilly.com                                         O'Reilly

      Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.