next Oracle User Group meeting (RSVP by 2pm today)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      Since some of you may have been out on Vacation/Training, etc., we've extended the RSVP deadline until 2pm today.  It looks like we're going to have an excellent turnout.  We're also beginning our Book Review Program at the meeting, so don't miss it.

      If you'd like to attend and you haven't RSVP'ed yet, just reply to this message to let us know you will be coming.  We need to get an accurate count so that Quest can make lunch plans.

      ####

      August CAOUG Meeting

      Shareplex: Ensuring High Data Availability
          with Replication

      - presented by Bill Brunt of Quest Software

      DATE: Thursday, August 29th
      TIME: 11:30 am
      PLACE: EnteGreat
      LUNCH: Provide by Quest
      RSVP REQUIRED: Yes by Friday 8/23

      DIRECTIONS

      EnteGreat University is on the first floor of the 1900 building
      at International Park, just off I-459 on Acton Road.
      There is a hot link to a map at
      http://www.entegreat.com/eg_contactus.htm

      Presentation Overview

      Shareplex: Ensuring High Data Availability with Replication
      I.    How SharePlex Improves Performance
      II.   SharePlex in an ERP and E-Commerce Environment
      III.   How SharePlex Adds Value to the Business
      IV.  Q & A
      V.  Closing Remarks

      Presenter's Bio

      Bill Brunt is the High Availability Product Marketing Manager for
      Quest Software. Prior to joining Quest, Bill worked as the CIO
      at Regents College. Bill also held positions at GE's Medical Systems
      division as the Manager of Application Architecture, Database
      Administration and Data Warehousing. He holds a degree in computer
      and systems engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

      ####

      Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.