FW: Data Warehousing Class @ UAB

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      FW: Data Warehousing Class @ UAB

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Richard Kessler [mailto:rakessler@...]
      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 7:10 PM
      To: Hill, Jim
      Subject: Fwd: Data Warehousing Class @ UAB

      >From: "Daphne Drennen" <drennen@...>
      >To: <rakessler@...>
      >Subject: Data Warehousing Class @ UAB
      >Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:44:28 -0500
      >
      >The Department of Computer and Information Sciences at UAB
      >Data Warehousing Class
      >
      >The goal of this course is to provide an overview of data warehousing
      >design, development and implementation techniques and an awareness of the
      >complexities of implementing a data warehouse. Guidance for the techniques
      >utilized to transform data into an information resource for access by
      >decision makers is also included. The course emphasizes essential techniques
      >for planning and organizing for a data warehouse implementation effort, not
      >the details of data warehouse development.
      >
      >This course is designed for project managers, database designers, database
      >administrators and application programmers.
      >Course prerequisite: Professional experience in the programming or data
      >management field.
      >
      >CO4-8000-08A
      >Instructor:  Michael A. Stoeckert
      >August 2, 9, 16, 2002
      >Fridays ,8:30am-4:30pm, 3 days
      >Campbell Hall, Rm 430
      >$695       2.4 CEU's
      >(205)934-8263 Call now to register.
      Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that  you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.