No meeting in June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2002
      No meeting in June

      Due to cancellations/vacations, etc. we will not be having our regularly scheduled meeting in June.

      Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that  you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.