call for presentations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      call for presentations

      I you or someone you know would like to do a presentation for the Central Alabama Oracle User Group in the next 12 months, please contact our program coordinator, Brian McGraw, at mailto:bmcgraw@....

      Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that  you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.