We need your input about future meeting topics

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      We need your input about future meeting topics

      =======================
      Reminder
      =======================

      The poll referenced below will probably only take you about 60 seconds to complete.  Use the link at the bottom of the message to register your input.  Thanks.

      ###

      Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
      caoug-announce group:

      Please check the top 3 topics below
      you'd like to see an Oracle User Group
      presentation on: