2 other lists

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002
      2 other lists

      Did you know that the CAOUG supports 2 other lists?

              caoug-discuss           For Oracle related discussions/help
              caoug-jobs              For open positions and resumes

      In fact I just added a listing for a Unix Administrator to caoug-jobs today.  If you'd like to be on either list, just let me know and I'll be happy to add you.