Facility Needed/Meeting Description

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002
      Facility Needed/Meeting Description

      Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group meeting will be on Thursday, January 17th at 11:30 am.

      ===================================
      ***ALERT - Immediate Need!!!
      ===================================

      Compaq has a great presentation prepared for us, but we need to find a location.  If you have a meeting
      room that will hold 40 people that's available on Thursday, please contact Nancy Gilmore at the
      address below:

              nancy.gilmore@...
              mailto:nancy.gilmore@...

      Presentation Description
      Oracle 9i Real Application Clusters

      Oracle recently announced the next level in clustered databases,
      with 9i Real Application Clusters.  We will discuss its major advances
      over Oracle Parallel Server, the capabilities of Real Application
      Clusters in comparison with other database servers, and the technology
      behind the scenes that makes it all work.  This will be a high level
      presentation, but we can dive down in response to your questions.