[caoug-announce] New Officers

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 3:46 PM
      We are overdue in the selection of new officers for the CAOUG. If you are
      interested in serving as an officer please reply to this message and I'll
      compile a listing to distribute to the group.

      I'm not sure what the officer positions need to be, but I am sure that they
      probably don't need to be the conventional officer positions that exist in a
      non-technical, formal organizations. What do you think?

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/caoug-announce