[caoug-announce] New Officers

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 1999
      We are overdue in the selection of new officers for the CAOUG. If you are
      interested in serving as an officer please reply to this message and I'll
      compile a listing to distribute to the group.

      I'm not sure what the officer positions need to be, but I am sure that they
      probably don't need to be the conventional officer positions that exist in a
      non-technical, formal organizations. What do you think?

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/caoug-announce