Oracle User Group Directions, etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2001
      Oracle User Group Directions, etc.

      Here are detailed directions to the Oracle user group meeting at the Entegreat office on Thursday at 11:30 am.  If you haven't yet RSVP'ed, please reply to this message so that we have an accurate count for lunch.  I've also enclosed a full description of the meeting below the directions.

      ###

      From I-65 take the I-459 exit towards Atlanta.  Take the first exit (Acton
      Road) and take a right onto Acton Road.  Take your immediate right onto
      International Park Drive.  We are the second building on the left.
      1900 International Park Dr. go into the lobby and we are on the right.

      From Hwy 280 take I-459 towards Tuscaloosa.  Take the first exit (Acton
      Road) and take a left onto Acton Road.  Pass underneath I-459 and take your
      first right onto International Park Dr.  We are the second building on the
      right.  1900 International Park Dr. go into the lobby and we are on the
      right.

      ###

      Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group meeting will be on:

      Thursday, June 21st at 11:30am.
      We'd like to thank Raj Patel, one of our members, for doing the
      presentation and Entegrate for providing lunch and the
      meeting facilities.
      Without volunteers and corporate sponsors like this we wouldn't
      be able to have a thriving group like we do.
      Thanks again.
      Topic
      Empowering PERL for Multi-Database Access using DBI and DBD
      - by Raj Patel -
      Location
      EnteGreat University is on the first floor of the 1900 building at International
      Park, just off I-459 on Acton Road.
      There is a hot link to a map at <<http://www.entegreat.com/eg_contactus.htm>>
      Lunch
      EnteGreat will be providing lunch.
      RSVP Required
      Yes. Please RSVP by replying to this email. We need to give EnteGreat an
      accurate count so they can adequately prepare for lunch.