Next Oracle User Group meeting - Thursday 6/21 - RSVP

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2001
      Next Oracle User Group meeting - Thursday 6/21 - RSVP

      Our next Central Alabama Oracle User Group meeting will be on:

              Thursday, June 21st at 11:30am.

      We'd like to thank Raj Patel, one of our members, for doing the
      presentation and Entegrate for providing lunch and the
      meeting facilities.

      Without volunteers and corporate sponsors like this we wouldn't
      be able to have a thriving group like we do.

      Thanks again.

      Topic

      Empowering PERL for Multi-Database Access using DBI and DBD
      - by Raj Patel -

      Location

      EnteGreat University is on the first floor of the 1900 building at International
      Park, just off I-459 on Acton Road.

      There is a hot link to a map at <http://www.entegreat.com/eg_contactus.htm>

      Lunch

      EnteGreat will be providing lunch.

      RSVP Required

      Yes.  Please RSVP by replying to this email.  We need to give EnteGreat an
      accurate count so they can adequately prepare for lunch.

      ---

      We hope to see all of you next Thursday.