our other mailing lists

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2001
      our other mailing lists

      Since we have so many new members, I wanted to let you know about our 2 other lists: CAOUG-DISCUSS and CAOUG-JOBS.
      CAOUG-DISCUSS is for the discussion of Oracle-related technical issues.  (See the recent messages to find out about FREE web-based training seminars from the staff at Columbia University.)

      CAOUG-JOBS is for the posting of Oracle-related job openings.  (See the recent messages to find out more about DBAs and Developers who are seeking new opportunities.)

      If you'd like to subscribe to either list, please use the addresses below:
      CAOUG-DISCUSS: <mailto:caoug-discuss-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      CAOUG-JOBS: <mailto:caoug-jobs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>