IOUG-A LIVE! - Door Prizes

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      IOUG-A LIVE! - Door Prizes

      The next International Oracle Users Group conference will be in Orlando, FL on April 29 - May 3.  To promote this event, the IOUG-A has supplied us with several T-Shirts and Beach Bags that we'll be giving away as door prizes at the next meeting.

      If you've attended one of the IOUG-A conferences before, please let me know.  I'd like to get your input on the quality of the conference.  And if you're open to doing it, I'd like to have a few folks give their thoughts about the conference to our local user group.