Other Lists

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2001
      Other Lists

      Since we have so many new members, I wanted to let you know about our 2 other lists:  CAOUG-DISCUSS and CAOUG-JOBS.

      CAOUG-DISCUSS is for the discussion of Oracle-related technical issues.

      CAOUG-JOBS is for the posting of Oracle-related job openings.

      If you'd like to subscribe to either list, please use the addresses below:

      CAOUG-DISCUSS:  mailto:caoug-discuss-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      CAOUG-JOBS:  mailto:caoug-jobs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com