52[caoug-announce] UPDATE! - Next Oracle User Group meeting

  • jim.hill@healthsouth.com
    Mar 10, 2000
      CHANGE IN MEETING DATE AND TIME:

      Since Oracle is coming into town for an E-Business Seminar on March 23,
      we will be using that event as our March Oracle User Group meeting.
      Registration is required (see below).

      The meeting will be held at the Scrushy Conference Center on the
      HEALTHSOUTH Corporate Campus. The HEALTHSOUTH campus is on 280 East,
      about 1 mile outside the I-459 loop.

      Here's the schedule for the e-business seminar:

      8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
      9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. E-Business: There Are No Rules
      10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Break
      10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Morning Breakout Sessions
      The Customer revolution
      The Supply Revolution
      The Technology Revolution
      11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Break
      12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Mid-Day Sessions (vary according to city)

      #####

      Please go to the following site and register for the event if you plan
      on attending.

      http://oracle.com/go/ebusiness/start.html

      I'll see you there.