443Re: [caoug-announce] Presentations you'd like to attend

    May 15, 2014
      Ryan,

      What topics would you like to see covered?  Do you have a presentation you'd like to give?  Would it be a big deterrent if people were asked to bring their lunch?

      From: "'Ryan Weber' ryan.a.weber@... [caoug-announce]" <caoug-announce@yahoogroups.com>
      To: caoug-announce-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [caoug-announce] Presentations you'd like to attend

      Hi Jim,

      I prefer member over vendor presentations.

      Thanks,
      Ryan

      Ryan W.

      Sent from iPhone

      On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Jim Hill jfordhill@... [caoug-announce] <caoug-announce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      What presentations would you like to attend, either vendor or from a CAOUG member?  What topics would you like to see covered?

      When I get all your responses I'll put together a group survey to help determine what types of events we will try to schedule over the next few months.

      Central Alabama Oracle User Group

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic