384Craig Shallahamer coming to town - Next CAOUG event - August 24th

    Aug 13, 2009
      It's not too early to RSVP.

      Confio software is helping the CAOUG bring Oracle tuning expert and author Craig Shallahamer to town on Monday, August 24th. This link will give you a nice overview of who Craig is: http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Shallahamer_Craig_11176274.aspx. I think this is going to be an excellent opportunity for us to be exposed to some great Oracle tuning expertise.

      The event will still be at the lunch hour, but it will be a little longer than usual. Plan on 11:00 to 1:00ish.

      We will be meeting at the location we have used at UAB in the past. (More details to come.)

      Just reply to this message to RSVP and reserve your spot.

      Hope to see you all there.