380Re: Next CAOUG event - June 18th

    Jun 8, 2009
      If you would like to attend the event but you don't want to give your info to NetApp, just reply to this message to let me know you will be there so we can get an accurate count for lunch.

      From: Jim Hill <jfordhill@...>
      To: caoug-announce <caoug-announce@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:08:14 PM
      Subject: Next CAOUG event - June 18th

      Optimize Oracle T&D Environments

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow_bg.gifNetApp Cuts Costs and Improves Oracle Performance

      You are invited to join us for an exclusive lunch and hear how a large gaming company cut months from deployment schedules for Oracle based ERP, CRM and BI applications while slashing costs and enhancing quality with NetApp

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifRegister Now

      At the seminar you'll learn how you can:

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Cut dev/test storage requirements by up to 90%

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Provision data and storage in minutes instead of hours or days

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Easily meet SLAs for supporting application dev and test

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Supercharge productivity with on-demand access to fresh data

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Accelerate time to market for commercial software products

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifRegister Now, Seating is Limited!

      Nicole Massung
      Field Marketing Manager
      NetApp

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/oracle_cert_adv_partner_179x39.gif

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifRegister Now

      Date:
      Thursday, June 18, 2009

      Agenda:
      11:00 a.m. - Registration
      11:30 a.m. - Lunch (provided)
      12:00 p.m. - Presentation and Panel Discussion
      1:30 p.m. - Close and prize drawing

      Location:
      ProAssurance
      100 Brookwood Place
      Birmingham, AL 35209

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifDirections

      Attendees will be entered to win a Nintendo Wii!

      http://app.communicate.netapp.com/e/FooterImages/FooterImage1.aspx?elq=70B94E293E34432C9E1DE7CB7623764F&siteid=1184http://app.communicate.netapp.com/e/FooterImages/FooterImage2.aspx?elq=70B94E293E34432C9E1DE7CB7623764F&siteid=1184

      Go further, faster(TM)

      © 2009 NetApp | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Contact Us

      495 E. Java Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic