355Fwd: TechMixer EXPO 2008

    Jan 15, 2008
      We're going to kick off 2008 with a great event called TechMixer Expo 2008.  The date is February 12 and the location is the McWane Center.  See the attached message for all the details and click on the link to register.

      By the way, if you'd like to volunteer to help with the event please let me know.  A group of us from the CAOUG helped last time and it was a lot of fun.  I think the CAOUG was the best represented user group among the volunteers at the event.

      I hope you can make it.

      Thanks.
      Jim

      Note: forwarded message attached.