350Fwd: Oracle Tech Day - Birmingham 11-7-2007
- Oct 15, 2007see below...
Bob Schlemmer <bob.schlemmer@...> wrote:
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:16:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bob Schlemmer <bob.schlemmer@...>
Subject: Oracle Tech Day - Birmingham 11-7-2007
Oracle Corporation Newsletter
Birmingham Tech Day
Here are the details and registration information for the upcoming Oracle Tech Day in Birmingham on Wednesday November 7.
This should be a great event with interesting content and discussion around Oracle's Acquisition Strategy, Oracle 11g database, and Oracle's latest Fusion Middleware offerings.
I hope to see you there. Please let me know if you have questions.
Oracle Strategy and Direction: Oracle Database 11g and Fusion MiddlewareTo Register for this FREE EVENT,
Click here or call +1.800.820.5592
Ext. 4754Join Us for a Premier Event Featuring...Oracle Strategy and Direction: Oracle Database 11g and Fusion MiddlewareThe World's #1 Database Is Better Than EverOracle Database 11g: Innovate Faster
Database for Grid Computing | MAA | Security & Compliance | VLDB
Performance | Scalability | AvailabilityWednesday, November 7, 2007
8:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
4000 Grand Avenue
Hoover, Alabama 35226
+1.205.945.8218Oracle 11g went into production in August!! Learn from the experts how Oracle Database 11g can help you:
And There's More...Create Business ImpactOracle Fusion Middleware: The Fastest-Growing Business Foundation
- Protect sensitive data and help satisfy compliance requirements
- Implement a blueprint for achieving 24/7 availability
- Optimize storage resources and efficiently manage information through compression
- Reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with changes in your data center
- Test and tune changes against real-life workloads before putting them in production
Application Platform | SOA | Business Process Management | Content Management
Identity Management | Business Intelligence | Portal and Enterprise 2.0Discover firsthand how SOA, Database Security, and Enterprise Content Management will take you and your organization further:
Plus... learn about Oracle's latest acquisitions and strategies!Click here to register now or register by calling +1.800.820.5592 Ext. 4754
- Organizational growth and change - Adapt through mergers and acquisitions, geographic expansion, and new business models
- Strategic and operational business insight - Manage greater information diversity and accelerated timeframes while enabling real-time, effective decisions
- Risk mitigation and compliance without disruption - Manage increased governance and compliance requirements, audits, and operational risks in a global economy
- User productivity and empowerment - Improve customer experience and meet demands for consistent, productive employee and partner interactions
Agenda 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast 9:00 a.m. - 9:05 a.m. Introductions and Welcome 9:05 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. Keynote - Information Driven
Oracle's Acquisition Strategy: Facts and Fiction - What this Means to Your Organization
9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Break 10:00 noon - 10:30 a.m. Oracle Fusion Middleware: Strategy & Vision 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Session 1:
"Unlock Potential, Lock Out Risk: Securing Business for Today and Tomorrow"
11:00 a.m - 11:30 a.m. Session 2:
"Effective Strategies for Managing the Content Explosion"
11:20 a.m - 12:15 p.m. Keynote:
Innovation in Oracle Database 11g
Gardendale, AL (near Birmingham)
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.