318sneak peak at next Oracle user group event

    Jan 23, 2007
      Here's a brief overview of what's coming up on Feb 22 at 11:30am.  I think QlikTech does some pretty interesting stuff in memory.  Watch for more details in a subsequent message.

      New Rules for Business Intelligence
      Mark Kolanach, Account Executive, QlikTech, Inc.
      Wade Manis, Director of Services, QlikTech, Inc.
      A revolutionary, unique approach to business intelligence (BI) is making analysis of enterprise information fast and affordable.  In this session, find out how QlikTech—named by IDC as the fastest growing BI software vendor for 3 years running—helps companies deploy powerful BI solutions in days or weeks, at a fraction of the cost of traditional approaches.  Also, discover the flexibility and ease-of-use of QlikView, the market’s leading in-memory BI solution.  Agenda includes demonstrating connecting to various data sources and building a dashboard on the fly, empowering you to do the same to your corporate data with the evaluation copy of our software we will provide to attendees.

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.