284Oracle User Group - Special Event - TechMixer - 5/18

    May 10, 2006
      This month, instead of our regular meeting, I'd like to encourage everyone to attend the TechMixer coordinated by TechBirmingham.  It will be on Thursday, 5/18 beginning at 5:30 pm (see details below).  Please use the link at the bottom of this message to register.

      I hope to see you all there.

      Subject: TechMixer -5/18