278Facility for Next CAOUG Meeting?

    Apr 2, 2006
      If your company has a facility with computer projection available on Thursday, April 20th from 10am - 2pm please let me know.   We have a vendor called Confio coming in to talk about using Oracle Wait Time Events to pinpoint performance bottlenecks.  I'm currently doing a trial on their software and I think they have something you'd like to see.  It's difficult to know an exact headcount before we get RSVP's, but we'll need a room that will hold at least 30.

      Thanks.
      Jim