234Guidelines for writing book reviews

    Jul 24, 2004
      Did you know that our Oracle user group can get books
      for you to review and keep? If your book budget is
      running short, this is a good way to earn the books
      you need.

      Please let me know if you have a book that you'd like
      to earn by doing a review. It doesn't matter who the
      publisher is or the technology related topic, just let
      me know what your interested in and I'll try to get
      it.

      I've included a couple of links below that will help
      you as you write your reviews.

      Peace,
      Jim Hill

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail