186Next Oracle user group meeting

    Sep 20, 2002
      The next Oracle user group meeting will be on Thursday, September 26 at 11:30 am.  Our topic will be Oracle/Java development related and our presenter will be Jim Riley.  More details will follow in a subsequent message.

      Watch your future messages for our latest listing of books that we have available for review.

      Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.