177FW: Data Warehousing Class @ UAB (POSTPONED)

    Jul 31, 2002
      FW: Data Warehousing Class @ UAB

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mike Gibson [mailto:mgibson@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 8:53 AM
      To: 'caoug-announce-owner@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [caoug-announce] FW: Data Warehousing Class @ UAB

      The Data Warehousing course at UAB is being postponed.  Many people were unable to attend due to family vacations or other conflicts.  The instructor notified me this morning that it will likely be rescheduled in September or October.

      Michael N. Gibson
      Information Systems Program Director
      American College of Computer & Information Sciences
      mgibson@...