Re: [caostheory] BBC NEWS | Technology | Overhaul for Firefox web browser

  • Alexander Atreides
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      I second that.

      Proof:

      2 mo. ago my HD crashed (bad sectors, lost boot
      sector). Managed to salvage a lot of GB including IE,
      Opera, Firefox, etc. Bookmarks + Outlook Express
      e-mails. Reinstalling everything left my PC unable to
      recognize (import) "old" bookmarks + e-mails,

      EXCEPT:

      when I used Firefox + Thunderbird. They swallowed
      everything in. Hook line & sink! I got everything
      back. Actually MicroSoft should thank these guys for
      the good they do to its customers.

      Alexatreides.

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/