Re: What's been New on the arXiv.org e-print archives-->Endorsement System

  • Roger Bagula
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      You haven't got a clue?
      I'm very much into "noise theory" and chaos...
      If you want better stuff ,
      you can feel free to post something original...
      It is a "free" forum.
      Since you haven't posted and don't
      we can all take it that you have nothing positive to contribute.
      Rich may be an awful troll, but he sometimes tries to contribute something.
      Anything... egroups are kept alive by people contributing...

      --
      Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula
      tftn@..., 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: