Re: lyapunov exponent

  • mugadawi
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1 4:49 AM
      Hi

      I am new to this group and happy to find my interested area here. I
      am modelling chaotic systems and when I was searching in the
      internet for a way to compute the LE spectrum I found your message
      Mr. "sudha raman". I will be happy if we can share some information
      aout the use of TISEAN package.

      Waiting to here from you.

      Bye now

      --- In caostheory@yahoogroups.com, "Chouverakis Konstantinos"