members email check

  • Roger Bagula
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      I just got a spam attempt from a member email.
      I'm sending this email check list three times as bcc to list address seqmewnts:
      the bounces and list come only to me.
      Roger Bagula
    • Roger Bagula
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
        I just got a spam attempt from a member email.
        I'm sending this email check list three times as bcc to list address seqments: