REAL quarterly meeting

  • Larry Hauth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      This is just a reminder for our quarterly meeting of REAL; see you on
      the 19th!

      Hello from the Rental Educators Alliance (REAL)- an alliance of people
      and agencies working to promote collaboration among rental education
      programs in the Northwest.
      We hope to see you at the next REAL meeting:

      When: Thursday, February 19, 2004, 10AM - 12 noon.

      Where: Portland Housing Center
      3233 NE Sandy Blvd., Portland
      (From I-5 and downtown PDX, I-84 west, exit
      33rd Ave., turn right onto 33rd, to the
      corner of 33rd and Sandy Blvd.)

      Who: The meeting is open to all who are interested in
      rental education and related issues. Please
      forward this invitation to all who may be
      interested.

      What: REAL started as a partnership between the
      (Salem) RENT and (Portland area) Ready To Rent
      programs, and has grown to include rep-
      resentatives of government, nonprofits, and
      private sector landlords.

      The meeting agenda is open and topics may include:
      The current state of rental education, and new directions.
      How to increase landlord involvement in rental ed pro-
      grams (as trainers and housing providers).
      Review of the state guarantee fund, and best practices.
      Discussion of curriculums, program models, procedures.
      Legislative/Fair Housing Law changes.
      Landlord Open House.

      This meeting is hosted by Community Action and the Portland Housing
      Center. Thank you.
    • Larry Hauth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
        Hello from the Rental Educators Alliance (REAL)- an alliance of people
        and agencies (including Portland Housing Center, Housing Connections,
        Fair Housing Council of Oregon, PCC, Metro Multifamily Housing Assoc,
        HAP, Fresh Start, DHS, Community Alliance of Tenants, Community Partners
        for Affordable Housing, Human Solutions, and more), working to promote
        collaboration among rental education programs in the Northwest.
        We hope to see you at the next REAL meeting:

        When: Thursday, September 9, 2004, 10AM - 12 noon.

        Where: Portland Housing Center
        3233 NE Sandy Blvd., Portland
        (From I-5 and downtown PDX, I-84 east, exit
        33rd Ave., turn right onto 33rd, to the
        corner of 33rd and Sandy Blvd.)

        Who: The meeting is open to all rental eduactors and agencies who are
        interested in
        rental education and related issues. Please
        forward this invitation to all who may be interested.

        What: REAL started as a partnership between the
        (Salem) RENT and (Portland area) Ready To Rent
        programs, and has grown to include rep-
        resentatives of government, nonprofits, and
        private sector landlords.

        This meeting is hosted by Community Action and the Portland Housing
        Center. We will have snacks and coffee! Thank you.