Re: the fourth dimension

  • hum bui
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2000
      DEAR BROTHER AND SISTER,
      I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONSE. I GREATLY ENJOY AND APPRECIATE THIS WONDERFUL AND ENLIGHTENING DISCUSSION.

      This means, in addition to an infinite
      >universe, an infinite number of souls to express all
      >aspects of the Deity.

      Yes, the material universe is a pale shadow of infinite universe...

      *** YES, THIS WONDERFUL UNVERSE IS EXACTLY THE MIRACULOUS IMAGE OF THE SUPREME BEING OR THE DIVINE BOUNDLESS UNIVERSE.

      ..
      >The experience of physical life on earth is at once an
      >opportunity for the Supreme Being to experience and
      >understand our lives, as well as for the Supreme Being
      >to express itself in more and more personality
      >aspects, both male and female.

      We certainly reincarnate in both roles ( male and female) to express and experience the polarities of life....

      >Therefore, we are always arising from and returning to
      >the same infinite Ground of Being. In fact, we are
      >always already indissoluble from it, if only we could
      >realize this and live our lives accordingly.

      *** INDEED, A VIETNAMESE SAYING STATES:
      NHUT BON TAN VAN THU,
      VAN THU QUI NHUT BON.

      "FROM ONE (ROOT), EMANATE MANY (TEN THOUSAND APPEARANCES,
      MANY RETURN TO ONE.

      AND WE ARE JUST THE SUPREME BEING PLUS A VISIBLE PHYSICAL BODY

      >Thus, the Fourth Dimension may very well be a state of
      >mind as well as reality, wherein the enlightened can
      >understand this very expression/experience, and thus
      >bring to others a view of Loving Divinity within their
      >grasp.

      I believe that everything we experience is a state of mind, and as we become more mind-ful, we grow to know more....such as the fourth dimension which is non-linear, timeless and spaceless.

      *** WE ARE LIVING PHYSICALLY IN THE FOURTH DIMENSION, THE TIME WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING ITS SECRET. ONLY WHEN DOES ONE REACH ENLIGHTENMENT, ONE WOULD TRANSCEND TIME DIMENSION TO REACH THE INVISIBLE TIMELESS AND SPACELESS DIMENSION.

      >One of my favorite analysts in this regard is Ken
      >Wilber. With solid bakckgroun in zen and Dzogchen
      >Tibetan Buddhism, Wilber summarizes the highest
      >beliefs of the saints and sages as indicating that we
      >exist parallel to the fourth dimension, and the
      >realization of this is as imminent to us as our own
      >minds.

      Wilbur has a fine mind and is leaving us with an incredible legacy of wisdom.....

      *** ONLY WHEN DOES ONE REACHES ENLIGHTENMENT, ONE WILL REALIZE THE FOURTH DIMENSION AND TRANSCEND IT. IF ONE RETURNS TO THE NIRVANA, ONE WOULD BE IN A DIMENSION WITHOUT DIMENSION. IF ONE CHOOSES TO STAY IN THE EARTH, THE VISIBLE DIMENSION, ONE WOULD LIVE IN THE VISIBLE WORLD (WITH TIME DIMENSION).

      >If you have read Edwin Abbot's Flatland, then this is
      >rather like a spiritual version of one of the Flatland
      >inhabitants obtaining a glimpse, and then a consistent
      >view, of the higher dimension.
      >\
      We all have the opportunity to glimpse the higher dimension through our meditation. The most powerful meditation I have experienced is Kriya Yoga...are you familiar with it, Todd?

      >Let me know your thoughts (you, too, Hum and Nga!).

      *** I DO NOT KNOW KRIYA YOGA. WOULD YOU TELL ME TERI. MAYBE I HAVE READ THROUGH BUT DO NOT REMEMBER THE NAME. I SEE THE COMMON PRINCIPLE OF MANY MEDITATION TECHNIQUES: BEING WITH YOUR INNER SELF WITHOUT BEING ATTACHED TO ANY EARTHLY CONDITIONS EITHER PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL.

      I will be more prompt in responding in the future. Again sorry about the delay. All of you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Blessings...teri

      *** ME TOO. I WILL TRY MY BEST.

      >--- "Dr. M. Teri Daunter" <tdaunter@...>
      >wrote:
      >> Also, Hum, regarding energy fields and karma, it
      >> sounds as if we are saying the same thing just using
      >> slightly different language. I believe, also, that
      >> we are a part of a vast electromagnetic energy field
      >> out of which we are borne. Our karma is a result of
      >> our conduct in any one cycle. Consequently, I do
      >> not necessarily look at life in terms of good and
      >> bad, but healthy or unhealthy. Is an intention (not
      >> necessarily behavior) going to bring me closer to
      >> Infinite Creative Intelligence or move me farther
      >> away. Rather than looking at people as evil, I look
      >> at them as ignorant or misinformed. Again the whole
      >> concept of young or old souls - those who have been
      >> around the block many times so to speak or those
      >> just newly on the planet.

      *** ALL SOULS WERE CREATED AT THE SAME TIME. NO ONE IS YOUNGER OR OLDER THAN ANYONE. ONE IS JUST MORE OR LESS ADVANCED THAN THE OTHER. THE LEAST ADVANCED MAY BE CALLED EVIL OR CRUEL OR PRIMITIVE OR ETC... THE MORE ADVANCED MAY BE CALLED GENIE, SAINT, ANGEL, IMMORTAL, BODHISATVA, BUDDHA, ETC... A PHYSICALLY YOUNG BODY MAY THEREFORE CARRY AN ADVANCED SOUL.

      >> The puzzling question is: If we continue to
      >> recycle, how come we continue to have a population
      >> problem? From where are the new souls coming. I
      >> have my theory, but I am open to the comments of
      >> others on this topic.....teri.

      *** THE PHYSICAL MASS OF THE EARTH WOULD NOT BE CHANGED. ANY NEWLY BORN BODY IS CONSTITUTED BY EARTH MATERIALS. WHEN THERE IS A GAIN OF MATERIAL SOMEWHERE, THERE IS SUBSEQUENTLY A LOSS OF MATERIAL SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHEN THERE IS A LOSS OF MATERIAL SOMEWHERE (LIKE SOMEONE DIES) THERE IS A GAIN OF MATERIAL SOMEWHERE ELSE (THE BODY OF THE PERSON WILL BECOME DIRT). THE LIFE ON EARTH IS A CONTINUOUS TRANSFORMATION. IF THERE ARE MORE HUMANS THERE WOULD BE LESS MATERIALS, OR PLANTS, OR ANIMALS...THE SPIRITS OF MATERIALS OR PLANTS OR ANIMALS WILL BECOME MORE AND MORE ADVANCED AND BECOME HUMANS. ALSO, ONE ADVANCED SPIRIT (SUCH AS OF BUDDHAS, OR IMMORTALS, OR SAINTS) MAY INCARNATE UNDER THE FORM OF MANY HUMANS. THE ABOVE DISCUSSION IS JUST INVOLVING THE EARTH, MANY OTHER SOULS MAY COME FROM OTHER PLANETS, ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME, MANY ADVANCED SOULS FROM MORE ADVANCED DIMENSIONS (THAN THE EARTH) ARE INCARNATING TO THE EARTH TO HELP.
      INCARNATION AND REINCARNATION ARE NOT AFFECTING THE NUMBER OF SOULS CREATED BY THE SUPREME BEING.

      I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING MORE FROM YOU ALL.
      BEST WISHES.
      LOVE AND PEACE.
      HUM