Weekend

  • HumB630@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 1999
      Dear Brothers and Sisters,
      We had a long meeting yesterday.
      Giao Huu SACH had decided to go to the U.N. to present about the massacres of
      about 3000 followers in 1945 by the Communists and about the oppression of
      religions of the current Vietnamese government.
      He is also planning to publish documents regarding these massacres in Dai
      Dao Pho Thong next September. By the way, the topic for the next DDPT
      magazine is "THE SKY, THE EARTH, AND TEN THOUSAND THINGS ARE OF ONE SAME
      CONSTITUTION." Your articles for the magazine are greatly appreciated.
      The groups of CaoDai Toa Thanh Tay Ninh had inaugurated their two new temples
      in Orange County. They are happy to have larger spaces for their activities.
      The youth group will get together on Sunday 4-25 for the anniversary of the
      group.
      On Sunday 4-18, there will be a inter-religious gathering for the earth day
      in Los Angeles for peace and safe environment on earth. This gathering is
      sponsored by the URI (United Religions Initiative)
      Oscar Chapuis' father in law passed away in Vietnam two weeks ago. Oscar
      likes to become a CaoDaist. There is no CaoDai temple at Tampa. I asked if he
      could fly to California for "nhap mon" ceremony.
      These were essentially what we had on weekend.
      Have a nice week.
      Love.
      Hum