Best Y2K

  • HumB630@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      Dear Philip,
      Happy New Year.
      Hope this finds you well physically and spiritually.
      I am back to the US from the Parliament of the World's Religions.
      Many diverse religions were there all willing to have more tolerant world.
      Many interfaith organizations were founded trying to bring religions
      together. That's a good sign. Not many people there are aware of CaoDai. We
      presented CaoDai as one of the solution for humanity, to show people that
      religions from their deep teachings are not different from each other despite
      their diverse physical appearances, to encourage disciples of diverse faiths
      to study other religions in order to find religion oneness so that the world
      would have more tolerance between people and subsequently peace. We also
      suggest that religions should get together in their charitable projects so
      that in their common compassion of serving humanity in physical aspects they
      would find more friendship and understanding rather than separation and
      competition between each other.
      After the presentation, we were interviewed by the SABC TV (South Africa's
      National Broadcaster) for their TV documentary programmes on the issues of
      religion and spirituality in the new millennium which will be aired on
      1-2-2000.
      I hope that the programme would help people to know more about CaoDai. I also
      believe that since you work for the Discovery Channel you may help us
      creating a TV report on CaoDai so that more people would be aware of us.
      This would be the greatest contribution to peace on earth.
      You must be very busy during new year time, but I wish to have opportunity to
      meet with you to work on making awareness of CaoDai to people. Please let me
      know your convenient time. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
      Best wishes.
      Love and Peace.
      Hum