The Canyons Group is a forum for sharing ideas and information among an international community of canyoneering, canyoning and slot canyon enthusiasts.
Zion National Park Wildfire Updates can be found HERE.
NEON canyon has been altered by floods, and is now, from time to time, more dangerous than folks might expect.
The Black Hole of White Canyon has newly-formed wood jams and normally involves lengthy swims and possible downclimbs and rappels. Caution is advised at all times. The wood jams of several years ago have re-asserted themselves to an extent, and further changes in conditions can occur at any time.
For more on canyoneering, check out the Links page.
Flash flood information in Utah: NOAA Flashflood Warnings.
For Zion permit reservations, click HERE
- May 21, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.