Displaying SAP data as a bar graph in canvas.

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Your roving canvas news report here with another snippet of canvas news:

      https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2939

      From the article:

      This is basically a proof-of-concept in which we try to show as to how
      we can leverage the functionality of the Firefox HTML Canvas, to plot
      the SAP data in a graphical (Bar Graph) format.
      This is a simple BSP application in which we retrieve the marks of all
      the students belonging to a particular class, for a specific test. The
      marks of all these students will be displayed as a HTML table and a
      bar-graph as well on the Firefox HTML canvas screen.